Over the past decade a number of close relationships with carefully selected third parties around the world have been developed by Future Purchasing in order to provide greater strength of competence and capability for our clients. Strict criteria have been applied to their selection and performance management:
- Values: high levels of personal and business commitment to working with clients on procurement improvement and transformation in a value-adding, productive and collaborative manner.
- Practices: provision of advanced and complementary capabilities that extend and strengthen Future Purchasing’s offerings and ways of working with our clients.
- Competence: demonstrably superior and leading-edge skills, resources, technologies or methodologies that can be readily applied in procurement transformation, cost reduction, category management and performance learning.
- Leadership: close contact and strong relationships between Future Purchasing and partner directors, securing the necessary levels of commitment and confidence in the delivery of best-in-class procurement practices.
- Geographical coverage: enabling timely and cost-effective delivery of Future Purchasing’s service offerings in major regions worldwide, particularly Scandinavia and North America.
A short summary of our partners, their capabilities and background can be found below.
Alliantist is a software and services firm with a conscience. Its mission is to make the world a better place by equipping individuals and organizations to work better together, enabling more productive collaborations that bring about better outcomes. The flagship software service is pam - the Platform for Achieving More which is complemented by specialist solutions created using the pam architecture with partners and customers. Pam is the platform used to host Future Purchasing’s “e” enabled category management tool Track 8 and the CIPS category management tool Procat.
The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) exists to promote and develop high standards of professional skill, ability and integrity among all those engaged in purchasing and supply chain management. CIPS assists individuals, organisations and the profession as a whole. CIPS is the leading body representing the field of purchasing and supply chain management. Established in 1932, it has grown to become the central reference for industry best practice and our code of conduct is the standard around the world. In 1992 CIPS was awarded a Royal Charter in recognition of its status as a centre of excellence and support for the profession.
DILF is the leading Scandinavian Institute within procurement and supply chain management. Founded in 1962 as a not for profit institute DILF has developed rapidly in the last decade with more than 4000 members, including 90 % of the top 100 Danish companies. DILF:
offers a wide range of training services - open courses and in-house company training. supports global companies in linking competence development initiatives to the strategic intent of the customer. collaborates with the best academic resources and selected leading edge consultancies such as Future Purchasing. In 2007 DILF established the portal www.kairoscommodities.com to support global companies’ efforts in commodity risk management.
Henley Business School at the University of Reading is a leading international business school based in the UK and operating around the world, with fully-owned subsidiaries in South Africa, Hong Kong, Finland and Germany. It is one of the few business schools in the world to hold triple-accredited status from the major UK, European and US awarding bodies (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB). With its faculty of internationally-renowned, research-led academics and some of the world's most innovative practically-oriented thought leaders, Henley is well known for its MBA and leadership education and has over 33,000 alumni in 140 countries, the majority of whom hold senior management positions. www.henley.reading.ac.uk
iManage Performance Limited was founded in 2003 and has quickly established itself as a highly credible provider of organisational training services. Here are some of the things we do best:
- Working with teams: leadership teams, operational teams, functional teams, project teams, all sorts of teams!
- Changing the personal effectiveness of individuals for the greater good of the team and organisation.
- Engendering immediate behavioural change, from the minute your people walk out of the door.
- Delivering and demonstrating tangible value from your training budget.
- We are actively involved in leadership coaching and have an extensive network of properly accredited coaches covering both high performance and life skills coaching.
- Find out more about iManage Performance at: www.imanageperformance.com
Leadership and strategy deployment are critical to success in today’s global market place. At ReConsulting we work closely with the CEO and executive team to build breakthrough strategy and a culture that’s inspired to deliver it. We offer a refreshing alternative to traditional consulting approaches. We believe real expertise and understanding lies within an organisation, not in outside consultants. So rather than imposing a standard solution, we involve all employees in developing innovative approaches to business opportunities, focusing on performance improvement, healthy culture and superior customer service. Our work covers:
- Top team alignment.
- Rapid strategy deployment.
- Employee engagement.
- Future leader development.
Find out more about RE Consulting at: www.rethinkingconsulting.com
Vantage Partners is a US based management consulting firm spin-off of the Harvard Negotiation Project. They help companies lower costs, reduce risk, and drive growth and innovation by improving the way they negotiate and manage relationships with suppliers. Their services include:
- Design and implementation of formal supplier relationship management (SRM) programs
- Development of negotiation strategies, and coaching on high-stakes negotiations
- Supply chain risk analysis
- Facilitation of value discovery sessions with key suppliers
- Benchmarking of sourcing and supplier management effectiveness
- Design and delivery of training programs for procurement and supply chain managers and professionals
- To learn more about Vantage Partners, or to access their library of research and white papers, please visit www.vantagepartners.com