Analysis and Insight Generation
Future Purchasing has experience of delivering [not delivery] cost reduction and procurement change programmes across a wide range of sectors and organisations. Our consultants and associates are genuine experts in over 150 categories with a full understanding of the supply market and how to deliver and implement savings plans.
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services, Transport, Technology, Telecomms, Manufacturing, FMCG and Retail
- 150+ categories and sub-categories
- Experience of savings implementation, measurement and capture
Unlike category management we are not looking to engage cross functional teams to identify long term strategic changes, instead we aim to uncover and unlock opportunities that can be quickly implemented releasing an instant delivery of savings.
- Cost and price reduction.
- Specification optimisation and standardisation.
- Alternative sources of supply.
- Volume consolidation.
- Demand Management.
The range of savings opportunities identified during this stage will vary depending
on the category as well as a number of internal and external factors. Recent assignments have increased savings delivery by
30% to 50%.
If you would like to know more about how Future Purchasing can help you with any
aspect of Cost Reduction please contact Allison Ford-Langstaff on:
+ 44 (0) 7825 718406
or Mark Webb on:
+44 (0) 7974 018022 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org