Our Approach to Cost Reduction
By applying expert data analysis, category expertise and previous experiences, we can quickly identify, validate, prioritise and deliver a list of savings opportunities that will make an immediate impact to business performance.
Unlike alternative solutions such as outsourcing or large consultancy programmes,
our focus is on identifying within 4-6 weeks the actions required to unlock tangible
Our experience shows that for most organisations, significant opportunities are waiting to be unlocked. These are currently being missed through a lack of analysis, resource, focus or relevant expertise. Our approach to Cost Reduction is to work alongside the current procurement function and key stakeholders to provide the head-room to quickly remove these blockages to savings delivery.
The Future Purchasing approach to cost reduction is based on:
- Quickly identifying areas of savings enhancement or acceleration.
- Using our talent pool and previous experience across a wide range of sectors to validate savings and provide a road-map for delivery.
- Flexible deployment and management resource (yours and ours) to ensure agreed savings are maximised and realised within required timescales.
- Measurement and capture savings to ensure they are ‘locked-in’.
This tried and tested approach has already delivered significant value to customers requiring a boost to savings delivery to support a range of business imperatives including:
- Budget reduction programs to support profit enhancement.
- Cash release to support business growth.
- Bill of material reduction in response to competitor pricing strategies.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you enhance or accelerate your
current savings plans. Please contact Allison Ford-Langstaff on:
+ 44 (0) 7825 718406
or Mark Webb on:
+ 44 (0) 7974 018022