Paras looks after FP’s overall strategy and our private sector clients. Paras joined us from Deutsche Bank, where he led strategic procurement transformation globally after a career spanning Life Sciences, FMCG, Manufacturing, Raw Materials and the Public Sector in both industry and consulting roles.
In this podcast Paras Sood and Phil Ideson discuss:
- Building a vision through outcomes and learning from failure
- Transformation business cases are shorter than they used to be
- Tackling behaviours is still the number one priority in tackling transformation
- Operating models are about the inter-generational mix alongside value-based-outcomes
- Business partnering is procurement’s primarily relevance for enterprise stakeholders
Influence the Future, take part in our 2023 Global Category Management Leadership Survey and make a difference
If you want to get more value out of your procurement spend, or you just want to know more about us, request a callback above or send us an email and we will come straight back to you.
Unveiling the Landscape of Strategic Procurement Challenges: Early Insights from the 2023 Future Purchasing Global Study
Rethinking Procurement in 2023 | Jon Hughes Interview
Re-Organising Procurement Using Category Management | Jon Hughes